Download Vivo Y55l Stock ROM Original firmware
Download the latest Vivo Y55l Stock ROM Original firmware ( flash file). You can flash the Vivo Y55l Stock Firmware file to troubleshoot any issues or problems on your Vivo. Yes! This guide can resolve WiFi and Bluetooth issues, unbrick your device, determine lag or lousy performance, and fix any software-related problems. The specific Vivo Firmware comes with a Stock ROM of Vivo Y55l.This helps you to FRP Bypass lock and revert from the root and custom ROM. There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on Vivo Y55l). For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. Suppose you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
Whats Vivo Y55l Stock ROM and its Advantage
The Vivo Y55l Stock ROM (Mobile OS) is the Most Stable ROM released by the device manufacturers depending on the device model and Android version. However, the Stock ROM don’t offer many customizations or features for the device. While in general third-party firmware (Custom ROM) has system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may experience battery issues, network issues, camera issues, missing features, lags, overheating, slow performance, and many more. But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all.
Why We Need Vivo Y55l Stock Firmware?
- Unbrick Vivo Y55l device.
- Upgrade or downgrade Vivo Y55l OS.
- Fix Vivo Y55l OTA update issue.
- Fix a problem with the device startup loop.
- Fix bugs on your phone.
- Fix Lag or Stuttering on the Vivo Y55l.
- Fix Vivo Y55l battery drain issue.
- Software performance improvement.
- Returning a stock ROM entitles the warranty on the Vivo Y55l.
- If your Vivo phone boots straight into recovery
- 1-Charge your Vivo Y55l: Your phone may charge no less than a half.
- 2- Take Vivo Y55l Full Backup , Before installing Vivo Y55l stock ROM, you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to ensure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download Vivo Y55l Flash Tool And Drivers:
Vivo Y55l USB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Download Vivo Y55l USB Driver is software that creates a stable connection between the computer’s operating system and the Oppo Android Phones. The USB Driver for Vivo Y55l is an essential component. Without that, the connection will not work when developing your phone. All the following Vivo Y55l Stock ROM (zip file) contains the original Vivo Y55l USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flash File. After Downloading the firmware, follow the instruction manual shipped with the firmware to flash or install firmware on mobile.
Download Vivo Y55l Stock Firmware (flash file)
Firmware File Name: Vivo_Y55l_PD1613F_EX_A_1.9.12_OTA.zip
Firmware File Size: 1 GB
How to Flash firmware: Copy update.zip file to phone SD memory and flash it from Recovery Mode.
How to Flash or Install Vivo Y55l Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Vivo Y55l Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File) package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will get the Vivo Y55l USB Driver, Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer. If you have already installed the Vivo Y55l USB Driver on the laptop, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to flash the Stock Firmware on the Vivo Y55l device.
[@] Please Take a Backup: Flashing or installing the Vivo Y55l Device, then we recommend you to take backup of your personal data from the Vivo device, as flashing the ROM (firmware) will permanently delete your personal data from the device.
[@] Vivo Y55l USB Driver: If you are looking for the latest USB Driver version, head over to the VivoUSB Driver Page.
[@] The Vivo Y55l officially releases the Firmware shared above. It helps you recover the Vivo Y55l device if it gets a boot loop, software error, update error, hanging, and dead issue.
[@] Request Vivo Firmware: If you are looking for any Vivo specific firmware that is not listed above. Then you can request it through the comment box below (do not request Firmware through the contact page, or else it will be ignored).