Download V-Gen S1 Stock ROM Original firmware
Download the latest V-Gen S1 Stock ROM Original firmware ( flash file). You can flash the V-Gen S1 Stock Firmware file to troubleshoot any issues or problems on your V-Gen. Yes! This guide can resolve WiFi and Bluetooth issues, unbrick your device, determine lag or lousy performance, and fix any software-related problems. The specific V-Gen Firmware comes with a Stock ROM of V-Gen S1.This helps you to FRP Bypass lock and revert from the root and custom ROM. There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on V-Gen S1). For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. Suppose you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
Whats V-Gen S1 Stock ROM and its Advantage
The V-Gen S1 Stock ROM (Mobile OS) is the Most Stable ROM released by the device manufacturers depending on the device model and Android version. However, the Stock ROM don’t offer many customizations or features for the device. While in general third-party firmware (Custom ROM) has system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may experience battery issues, network issues, camera issues, missing features, lags, overheating, slow performance, and many more. But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all.
Why We Need V-Gen S1 Stock Firmware?
- Unbrick V-Gen S1 device.
- Upgrade or downgrade V-Gen S1 OS.
- Fix V-Gen S1 OTA update issue.
- Fix a problem with the device startup loop.
- Fix bugs on your phone.
- Fix Lag or Stuttering on the V-Gen S1.
- Fix V-Gen S1 battery drain issue.
- Software performance improvement.
- Returning a stock ROM entitles the warranty on the V-Gen S1.
- If your V-Gen phone boots straight into recovery
- 1-Charge your V-Gen S1: Your phone may charge no less than a half.
- 2- Take V-Gen S1 Full Backup , Before installing V-Gen S1 stock ROM, you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to ensure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download V-Gen S1 Flash Tool And Drivers:
V-Gen S1 USB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Download V-Gen S1 USB Driver is software that creates a stable connection between the computer’s operating system and the Oppo Android Phones. The USB Driver for V-Gen S1 is an essential component. Without that, the connection will not work when developing your phone. All the following V-Gen S1 Stock ROM (zip file) contains the original V-Gen S1 USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flash File. After Downloading the firmware, follow the instruction manual shipped with the firmware to flash or install firmware on mobile.
Download V-Gen S1 Stock Firmware (Flash File)
Firmware File Name: V-Gen_S1_MT6592_20140910.zip
Firmware File Size: 681 MB
Download Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool Download for Windows | SP Flash Tool Download for Linux
How to Flash firmware: Guide How to Flash Firmware
How-to Flash V-Gen S1 Firmware
- Download and extract the V-Gen S1 Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- After extracting the package, you will get the V-Gen S1 USB Driver, Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the V-Gen S1 Flash File (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your V-Gen S1 to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download (in flash tool) button to begin the flashing V-Gen S1 process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your V-Gen S1 device from the computer and restart it.
[@] Please Take a Backup: Flashing or installing the V-Gen S1 Device, then we recommend you to take backup of your personal data from the V-Gen device, as flashing the ROM (firmware) will permanently delete your personal data from the device.
[@] Important warning: On Mediatek Devices, We do NOT recommend flashing or installing the preloader.bin. Instead, as it may brick the device, we recommend you Untick the Preloader while Flashing the firmware.
[@] V-Gen S1 USB Driver: If you are looking for the latest USB Driver version, head over to the V-GenUSB Driver Page.
[@] The V-Gen S1 officially releases the Firmware shared above. It helps you recover the V-Gen S1 device if it gets a boot loop, software error, update error, hanging, and dead issue.
[@] Request V-Gen Firmware: If you are looking for any V-Gen specific firmware that is not listed above. Then you can request it through the comment box below (do not request Firmware through the contact page, or else it will be ignored).