Download Nook BNTV460 Stock ROM Original firmware
Download the latest Nook BNTV460 Stock ROM Original firmware ( flash file). You can flash the Nook BNTV460 Stock Firmware file to troubleshoot any issues or problems on your Nook. Yes! This guide can resolve WiFi and Bluetooth issues, unbrick your device, determine lag or lousy performance, and fix any software-related problems. The specific Nook Firmware comes with a Stock ROM of Nook BNTV460.This helps you to FRP Bypass lock and revert from the root and custom ROM. There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on Nook BNTV460). For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. Suppose you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
Whats Nook BNTV460 Stock ROM and its Advantage
The Nook BNTV460 Stock ROM (Mobile OS) is the Most Stable ROM released by the device manufacturers depending on the device model and Android version. However, the Stock ROM don’t offer many customizations or features for the device. While in general third-party firmware (Custom ROM) has system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may experience battery issues, network issues, camera issues, missing features, lags, overheating, slow performance, and many more. But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all.
Why We Need Nook BNTV460 Stock Firmware?
- Unbrick Nook BNTV460 device.
- Upgrade or downgrade Nook BNTV460 OS.
- Fix Nook BNTV460 OTA update issue.
- Fix a problem with the device startup loop.
- Fix bugs on your phone.
- Fix Lag or Stuttering on the Nook BNTV460.
- Fix Nook BNTV460 battery drain issue.
- Software performance improvement.
- Returning a stock ROM entitles the warranty on the Nook BNTV460.
- If your Nook phone boots straight into recovery
- 1-Charge your Nook BNTV460: Your phone may charge no less than a half.
- 2- Take Nook BNTV460 Full Backup , Before installing Nook BNTV460 stock ROM, you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to ensure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download Nook BNTV460 Flash Tool And Drivers:
Nook BNTV460 USB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Download Nook BNTV460 USB Driver is software that creates a stable connection between the computer’s operating system and the Oppo Android Phones. The USB Driver for Nook BNTV460 is an essential component. Without that, the connection will not work when developing your phone. All the following Nook BNTV460 Stock ROM (zip file) contains the original Nook BNTV460 USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flash File. After Downloading the firmware, follow the instruction manual shipped with the firmware to flash or install firmware on mobile.
Download Nook BNTV460 Stock Firmware (Flash File)
Firmware File Name: Nook_BNTV460_MT8163_v1.0.0_180724.zip
Firmware File Size: 733 MB
Download Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool Download for Windows | SP Flash Tool Download for Linux
How to Flash firmware: Guide How to Flash Firmware
How to Flash Nook BNTV460 Firmware
- Download and extract the Nook BNTV460 Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- After extracting the package, you will get the Nook BNTV460 USB Driver, Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Nook BNTV460 Flash File (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Nook BNTV460 to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download (in flash tool) button to begin the flashing Nook BNTV460 process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your Nook BNTV460 device from the computer and restart it.
[@] Please Take a Backup: Take a backup of your Data before using the SP Flash Tool to Flash or Install the Firmware on the Mobile, as flashing or installing the firmware will wipe out the device’s data, including Settings, Applications and Photos.
[@] Important warning: On Mediatek Devices, We do NOT recommend flashing or installing the preloader.bin. Instead, as it may brick the device, we recommend you Untick the Preloader while Flashing the firmware.
[@] Nook BNTV460 USB Driver: If you are looking for the latest USB Driver version, head over to the NookUSB Driver Page.
[@] The Nook BNTV460 officially releases the Firmware shared above. It helps you recover the Nook BNTV460 device if it gets a boot loop, software error, update error, hanging, and dead issue.
[@] Request Nook Firmware: If you are looking for any Nook specific firmware that is not listed above. Then you can request it through the comment box below (do not request Firmware through the contact page, or else it will be ignored).