Download GTMedia GTC Stock ROM Original firmware
Download the latest GTMedia GTC Stock ROM Original firmware ( flash file). You can flash the GTMedia GTC Stock Firmware file to troubleshoot any issues or problems on your GTMedia. Yes! This guide can resolve WiFi and Bluetooth issues, unbrick your device, determine lag or lousy performance, and fix any software-related problems. The specific GTMedia Firmware comes with a Stock ROM of GTMedia GTC.This helps you to FRP Bypass lock and revert from the root and custom ROM. There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on GTMedia GTC). For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. Suppose you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
Whats GTMedia GTC Stock ROM and its Advantage
The GTMedia GTC Stock ROM (Mobile OS) is the Most Stable ROM released by the device manufacturers depending on the device model and Android version. However, the Stock ROM don’t offer many customizations or features for the device. While in general third-party firmware (Custom ROM) has system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may experience battery issues, network issues, camera issues, missing features, lags, overheating, slow performance, and many more. But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all.
Why We Need GTMedia GTC Stock Firmware?
- Unbrick GTMedia GTC device.
- Upgrade or downgrade GTMedia GTC OS.
- Fix GTMedia GTC OTA update issue.
- Fix a problem with the device startup loop.
- Fix bugs on your phone.
- Fix Lag or Stuttering on the GTMedia GTC.
- Fix GTMedia GTC battery drain issue.
- Software performance improvement.
- Returning a stock ROM entitles the warranty on the GTMedia GTC.
- If your GTMedia phone boots straight into recovery
- 1-Charge your GTMedia GTC: Your phone may charge no less than a half.
- 2- Take GTMedia GTC Full Backup , Before installing GTMedia GTC stock ROM, you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to ensure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download GTMedia GTC Flash Tool And Drivers:
GTMedia GTC USB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Download GTMedia GTC USB Driver is software that creates a stable connection between the computer’s operating system and the Oppo Android Phones. The USB Driver for GTMedia GTC is an essential component. Without that, the connection will not work when developing your phone. All the following GTMedia GTC Stock ROM (zip file) contains the original GTMedia GTC USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flash File. After Downloading the firmware, follow the instruction manual shipped with the firmware to flash or install firmware on mobile.
Download Download GTMedia GTC Stock Firmware (Flash File)
Firmware File Name: GTMedia_GTC_V2.0_C20.A6.2.51_200810_OTA.zip
Firmware File Size: 524 MB
How to Flash firmware: Copy the update.zip file to phone sd memory and flash it from recovery.
How to Flash GTMedia GTC Firmware
- Download and extract the GTMedia GTC Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and update.zip Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Now, Connect your Device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Once your device is connected to the computer, Copy the update.zip file to the phone SD memory.
- Now, disconnect your device from the computer.
- Now, Turn Off your device and boot the device into the Recovery mode (Press and Hold Volume UP + Power Key).
- Once your device is booted into the recovery mode, select the update.zip file to flash it.
- Once Flashing is completed, restart the device.
[@] Please Take a Backup: Flashing or installing the GTMedia GTC Device, then we recommend you to take backup of your personal data from the GTMedia device, as flashing the ROM (firmware) will permanently delete your personal data from the device.
[@] GTMedia GTC USB Driver: If you are looking for the latest USB Driver version, head over to the GTMediaUSB Driver Page.
[@] The GTMedia GTC officially releases the Firmware shared above. It helps you recover the GTMedia GTC device if it gets a boot loop, software error, update error, hanging, and dead issue.
[@] Request GTMedia Firmware: If you are looking for any GTMedia specific firmware that is not listed above. Then you can request it through the comment box below (do not request Firmware through the contact page, or else it will be ignored).