Download Galaxy G4 Stock ROM Original firmware
Download the latest Galaxy G4 Stock ROM Original firmware ( flash file). You can flash the Galaxy G4 Stock Firmware file to troubleshoot any issues or problems on your Galaxy. Yes! This guide can resolve WiFi and Bluetooth issues, unbrick your device, determine lag or lousy performance, and fix any software-related problems. The specific Galaxy Firmware comes with a Stock ROM of Galaxy G4.This helps you to FRP Bypass lock and revert from the root and custom ROM. There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on Galaxy G4). For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. Suppose you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
Whats Galaxy G4 Stock ROM and its Advantage
The Galaxy G4 Stock ROM (Mobile OS) is the Most Stable ROM released by the device manufacturers depending on the device model and Android version. However, the Stock ROM don’t offer many customizations or features for the device. While in general third-party firmware (Custom ROM) has system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may experience battery issues, network issues, camera issues, missing features, lags, overheating, slow performance, and many more. But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all.
Why We Need Galaxy G4 Stock Firmware?
- Unbrick Galaxy G4 device.
- Upgrade or downgrade Galaxy G4 OS.
- Fix Galaxy G4 OTA update issue.
- Fix a problem with the device startup loop.
- Fix bugs on your phone.
- Fix Lag or Stuttering on the Galaxy G4.
- Fix Galaxy G4 battery drain issue.
- Software performance improvement.
- Returning a stock ROM entitles the warranty on the Galaxy G4.
- If your Galaxy phone boots straight into recovery
- 1-Charge your Galaxy G4: Your phone may charge no less than a half.
- 2- Take Galaxy G4 Full Backup , Before installing Galaxy G4 stock ROM, you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to ensure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download Galaxy G4 Flash Tool And Drivers:
Galaxy G4 USB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Download Galaxy G4 USB Driver is software that creates a stable connection between the computer’s operating system and the Oppo Android Phones. The USB Driver for Galaxy G4 is an essential component. Without that, the connection will not work when developing your phone. All the following Galaxy G4 Stock ROM (zip file) contains the original Galaxy G4 USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flash File. After Downloading the firmware, follow the instruction manual shipped with the firmware to flash or install firmware on mobile.
Download Galaxy G4 Stock Firmware (Flash File)
Firmware File Name: Galaxy_G4_SC6531_20150426_MIRA.zip
Firmware File Size: 9 MB
How to Flash firmware: Use Miracle Flash Tool To Flash the firmware.
How to Flash Galaxy G4 Firmware
- Download and extract the Galaxy G4 Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- After extracting the package, you will get the Galaxy G4 USB Driver, Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Galaxy G4 Flash File (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Galaxy G4 to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download (in flash tool) button to begin the flashing Galaxy G4 process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your Galaxy G4 device from the computer and restart it.
[@]Download Galaxy G4 Flash Tool: If you are willing to Download the latest version of Miracle Tool, then head over to Miracle Tool Download page.
[@] Please Take a Backup: Flashing or installing the Galaxy G4 Device, then we recommend you to take backup of your personal data from the Galaxy device, as flashing the ROM (firmware) will permanently delete your personal data from the device.
[@] Galaxy G4 USB Driver: If you are looking for the latest USB Driver version, head over to the GalaxyUSB Driver Page.
[@] The Galaxy G4 officially releases the Firmware shared above. It helps you recover the Galaxy G4 device if it gets a boot loop, software error, update error, hanging, and dead issue.
[@] Request Galaxy Firmware: If you are looking for any Galaxy specific firmware that is not listed above. Then you can request it through the comment box below (do not request Firmware through the contact page, or else it will be ignored).