Download G-Fone G-Smart Stock ROM Original firmware
Download the latest G-Fone G-Smart Stock ROM Original firmware ( flash file). You can flash the G-Fone G-Smart Stock Firmware file to troubleshoot any issues or problems on your G-Fone. Yes! This guide can resolve WiFi and Bluetooth issues, unbrick your device, determine lag or lousy performance, and fix any software-related problems. The specific G-Fone Firmware comes with a Stock ROM of G-Fone G-Smart.This helps you to FRP Bypass lock and revert from the root and custom ROM. There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on G-Fone G-Smart). For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. Suppose you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
Whats G-Fone G-Smart Stock ROM and its Advantage
The G-Fone G-Smart Stock ROM (Mobile OS) is the Most Stable ROM released by the device manufacturers depending on the device model and Android version. However, the Stock ROM don’t offer many customizations or features for the device. While in general third-party firmware (Custom ROM) has system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may experience battery issues, network issues, camera issues, missing features, lags, overheating, slow performance, and many more. But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all.
Why We Need G-Fone G-Smart Stock Firmware?
- Unbrick G-Fone G-Smart device.
- Upgrade or downgrade G-Fone G-Smart OS.
- Fix G-Fone G-Smart OTA update issue.
- Fix a problem with the device startup loop.
- Fix bugs on your phone.
- Fix Lag or Stuttering on the G-Fone G-Smart.
- Fix G-Fone G-Smart battery drain issue.
- Software performance improvement.
- Returning a stock ROM entitles the warranty on the G-Fone G-Smart.
- If your G-Fone phone boots straight into recovery
- 1-Charge your G-Fone G-Smart: Your phone may charge no less than a half.
- 2- Take G-Fone G-Smart Full Backup , Before installing G-Fone G-Smart stock ROM, you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to ensure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download G-Fone G-Smart Flash Tool And Drivers:
G-Fone G-Smart USB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Download G-Fone G-Smart USB Driver is software that creates a stable connection between the computer’s operating system and the Oppo Android Phones. The USB Driver for G-Fone G-Smart is an essential component. Without that, the connection will not work when developing your phone. All the following G-Fone G-Smart Stock ROM (zip file) contains the original G-Fone G-Smart USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flash File. After Downloading the firmware, follow the instruction manual shipped with the firmware to flash or install firmware on mobile.
Download G-Fone G-Smart Stock Firmware (Flash File)
Firmware File Name: G-Fone_G-Smart_02052011_MIRA.zip
Firmware File Size: 65 MB
How to Flash firmware: Use Miracle Flash Tool To Flash the firmware.
How-to Flash G-Fone G-Smart Firmware
- Download and extract the G-Fone G-Smart Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- After extracting the package, you will get the G-Fone G-Smart USB Driver, Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the G-Fone G-Smart Flash File (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your G-Fone G-Smart to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download (in flash tool) button to begin the flashing G-Fone G-Smart process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your G-Fone G-Smart device from the computer and restart it.
[@]Download G-Fone G-Smart Flash Tool: If you are willing to Download the latest version of Miracle Tool, then head over to Miracle Tool Download page.
[@] Please Take a Backup: Flashing or installing the G-Fone G-Smart Device, then we recommend you to take backup of your personal data from the G-Fone device, as flashing the ROM (firmware) will permanently delete your personal data from the device.
[@] G-Fone G-Smart USB Driver: If you are looking for the latest USB Driver version, head over to the G-FoneUSB Driver Page.
[@] The G-Fone G-Smart officially releases the Firmware shared above. It helps you recover the G-Fone G-Smart device if it gets a boot loop, software error, update error, hanging, and dead issue.
[@] Request G-Fone Firmware: If you are looking for any G-Fone specific firmware that is not listed above. Then you can request it through the comment box below (do not request Firmware through the contact page, or else it will be ignored).