Download Colorfly G808 Octa Stock ROM Original firmware
Download the latest Colorfly G808 Octa Stock ROM Original firmware ( flash file). You can flash the Colorfly G808 Octa Stock Firmware file to troubleshoot any issues or problems on your Colorfly. Yes! This guide can resolve WiFi and Bluetooth issues, unbrick your device, determine lag or lousy performance, and fix any software-related problems. The specific Colorfly Firmware comes with a Stock ROM of Colorfly G808 Octa.This helps you to FRP Bypass lock and revert from the root and custom ROM. There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on Colorfly G808 Octa). For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. Suppose you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
Whats Colorfly G808 Octa Stock ROM and its Advantage
The Colorfly G808 Octa Stock ROM (Mobile OS) is the Most Stable ROM released by the device manufacturers depending on the device model and Android version. However, the Stock ROM don’t offer many customizations or features for the device. While in general third-party firmware (Custom ROM) has system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may experience battery issues, network issues, camera issues, missing features, lags, overheating, slow performance, and many more. But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all.
Why We Need Colorfly G808 Octa Stock Firmware?
- Unbrick Colorfly G808 Octa device.
- Upgrade or downgrade Colorfly G808 Octa OS.
- Fix Colorfly G808 Octa OTA update issue.
- Fix a problem with the device startup loop.
- Fix bugs on your phone.
- Fix Lag or Stuttering on the Colorfly G808 Octa.
- Fix Colorfly G808 Octa battery drain issue.
- Software performance improvement.
- Returning a stock ROM entitles the warranty on the Colorfly G808 Octa.
- If your Colorfly phone boots straight into recovery
- 1-Charge your Colorfly G808 Octa: Your phone may charge no less than a half.
- 2- Take Colorfly G808 Octa Full Backup , Before installing Colorfly G808 Octa stock ROM, you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to ensure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download Colorfly G808 Octa Flash Tool And Drivers:
Colorfly G808 Octa USB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Download Colorfly G808 Octa USB Driver is software that creates a stable connection between the computer’s operating system and the Oppo Android Phones. The USB Driver for Colorfly G808 Octa is an essential component. Without that, the connection will not work when developing your phone. All the following Colorfly G808 Octa Stock ROM (zip file) contains the original Colorfly G808 Octa USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flash File. After Downloading the firmware, follow the instruction manual shipped with the firmware to flash or install firmware on mobile.
Download Colorfly G808 Octa Stock Firmware (Flash File)
Firmware File Name: Colorfly_G808_Octa_MT6592_SV1.02_EV1.2_03032016_4.4.2.zip
Firmware File Size: 602 MB
Download Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool Download for Windows | SP Flash Tool Download for Linux
How to Flash firmware: Guide How to Flash Firmware
How-to Flash Colorfly G808 Octa Firmware
- Download and extract the Colorfly G808 Octa Stock Firmware on the Computer.
- Once you have extracted the zip package on the computer, you will be able to get the How-to Flash Guide, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and Flash File (ROM).
- Now, install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- After extracting the package, you will get the Colorfly G808 Octa USB Driver, Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Colorfly G808 Octa Flash File (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Colorfly G808 Octa to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download (in flash tool) button to begin the flashing Colorfly G808 Octa process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your Colorfly G808 Octa device from the computer and restart it.
[@]Download Colorfly G808 Octa Flash Tool: If you are willing to download the latest version of SP Flash Tool, then head over to SP Flash Tool Download for Windows or SP Flash Tool Download for Linux page.
[@] Please Take a Backup: Flashing or installing the Colorfly G808 Octa Device, then we recommend you to take backup of your personal data from the Colorfly device, as flashing the ROM (firmware) will permanently delete your personal data from the device.
[@] Important warning: On Mediatek Devices, We do NOT recommend flashing or installing the preloader.bin. Instead, as it may brick the device, we recommend you Untick the Preloader while Flashing the firmware.
[@] Colorfly G808 Octa USB Driver: If you are looking for the latest USB Driver version, head over to the ColorflyUSB Driver Page.
[@] The Colorfly G808 Octa officially releases the Firmware shared above. It helps you recover the Colorfly G808 Octa device if it gets a boot loop, software error, update error, hanging, and dead issue.
[@] Request Colorfly Firmware: If you are looking for any Colorfly specific firmware that is not listed above. Then you can request it through the comment box below (do not request Firmware through the contact page, or else it will be ignored).