Download AG Rage Stock ROM Original firmware
Download the latest AG Rage Stock ROM Original firmware ( flash file). You can flash the AG Rage Stock Firmware file to troubleshoot any issues or problems on your AGmobile. Yes! This guide can resolve WiFi and Bluetooth issues, unbrick your device, determine lag or lousy performance, and fix any software-related problems. The specific AGmobile Firmware comes with a Stock ROM of AG Rage.This helps you to FRP Bypass lock and revert from the root and custom ROM. There are various reasons to flash (Firmware on AG Rage). For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. You want to remove the FRP lock from it. Suppose you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below.
Whats AG Rage Stock ROM and its Advantage
The AG Rage Stock ROM (Mobile OS) is the Most Stable ROM released by the device manufacturers depending on the device model and Android version. However, the Stock ROM don’t offer many customizations or features for the device. While in general third-party firmware (Custom ROM) has system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may experience battery issues, network issues, camera issues, missing features, lags, overheating, slow performance, and many more. But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all.
Why We Need AG Rage Stock Firmware?
- Unbrick AG Rage device.
- Upgrade or downgrade AG Rage OS.
- Fix AG Rage OTA update issue.
- Fix a problem with the device startup loop.
- Fix bugs on your phone.
- Fix Lag or Stuttering on the AG Rage.
- Fix AG Rage battery drain issue.
- Software performance improvement.
- Returning a stock ROM entitles the warranty on the AG Rage.
- If your AGmobile phone boots straight into recovery
- 1-Charge your AG Rage: Your phone may charge no less than a half.
- 2- Take AG Rage Full Backup , Before installing AG Rage stock ROM, you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to ensure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Download AG Rage Flash Tool And Drivers:
AG Rage USB Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Download AG Rage USB Driver is software that creates a stable connection between the computer’s operating system and the Oppo Android Phones. The USB Driver for AG Rage is an essential component. Without that, the connection will not work when developing your phone. All the following AG Rage Stock ROM (zip file) contains the original AG Rage USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flash File. After Downloading the firmware, follow the instruction manual shipped with the firmware to flash or install firmware on mobile.
Download AG Rage Stock Firmware (flash file)
Firmware File Name: AG_Rage_MT6572_4.4.2.zip
Firmware File Size: 614 MB
Download Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool Download for Windows | SP Flash Tool Download for Linux
How to Flash firmware: Guide How to Flash Firmware
How to Flash or Install AG Rage Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the AG Rage Stock ROM (Firmware Flash File) package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will get the AG Rage USB Driver, Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer. If you have already installed the AG Rage USB Driver on the laptop, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to flash the Stock Firmware on the AG Rage device.
[@] Please Take a Backup: Flashing or installing the AG Rage Device, then we recommend you to take backup of your personal data from the AGmobile device, as flashing the ROM (firmware) will permanently delete your personal data from the device.
[@] AG Rage USB Driver: If you are looking for the latest USB Driver version, head over to the AGmobileUSB Driver Page.
[@] The AG Rage officially releases the Firmware shared above. It helps you recover the AG Rage device if it gets a boot loop, software error, update error, hanging, and dead issue.
[@] Request AGmobile Firmware: If you are looking for any AGmobile specific firmware that is not listed above. Then you can request it through the comment box below (do not request Firmware through the contact page, or else it will be ignored).